HydraFacial at Michelle Esthetics
At Michelle Esthetics, all treatments are designed to deliver breathtaking results. When visiting a medical spa we believe that the experience is just as important as the treatment, our professionals receive advanced ongoing training to ensure they have the most up to date information about services we provide. Contact us for a Free Consultation.
HydraFacial Media and Newtown Square, PA
The patented HydraFacial skin treatment is available at Michelle Esthetics! This popular in-office facial treatment gently cleans and rejuvenates your skin with delicate exfoliation and moisturizing serums. As a result, dead skin cells on the surface of your face peel, revealing bright, glowing, and hydrated skin.
The HydraFacial treatment may be ideal for you if you want to diminish the impression of your fine lines, remove dead skin cells, and plump up your skin. With this cutting-edge hydradermabrasion treatment, you can achieve gorgeous, glowing skin in just 30 minutes.
Questions? Call us at
The HydraFacial evens out skin texture, reduces discoloration and breakouts, and brightens your complexion. Most skin types, including those with sensitive skin, are compatible with this resurfacing treatment.
Additional benefits of HydraFacials include:
- No Downtime – The HydraFacial is a non-invasive outpatient procedure that requires no patient preparation. This treatment can be completed within 30 minutes, and you can resume your daily activities soon after. Furthermore, HydraFacial customers experience little to no discomfort and don’t have to worry about ugly redness around the treatment site appearing after the procedure.
- Near-Immediate results – Unlike other resurfacing procedures that can mandate weeks of downtime while their effects emerge, the HydraFacial works on your skin almost immediately. You can experience improved skin texture, fewer blackheads, and increased hydration and rejuvenation practically right away.
- Personalized Experiences – You can customize your HydraFacial treatment by adding boosters, or optional add-ons. The Circadia Chrono-Peptide Booster, for example, energizes the skin while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. In addition, the Hydrafacial Regen GF Booster boosts collagen and elastin production while also cleansing the skin of impurities.
- Less Congested Pores – Breakouts and unpleasant acne can be caused by contaminants clogging your pores. Using extensive deep-clean technology, a HydraFacial treatment can remove the debris, oil, and grease that has accumulated in your pores. As a result, your skin will be healthier and more vibrant.
- No Irritation – Unlike traditional extractions and chemical peels, the HydraFacial soothes and moisturizes your skin as it works. Other facial techniques might leave your face red and inflamed for up to 24 hours but, since HydraFacial works quickly and does not irritate the skin, you may resume your normal activities right away and even apply makeup!
- Consistent Outcomes – HydraFacial owns the patent on the HydraFacial technology. This means that our Michelle Esthetics estheticians get all of the serums, add-ons, boosters, and other ingredients directly from the manufacturer. That’s why our HydraFacials generate consistent results and our clients always receive high-quality treatment.
- Enhanced Effects – Microdermabrasion and moisturizing antioxidant serums provide several dermatological benefits on their own. But HydraFacial blends the effectiveness of such treatments into a single procedure that produces clinically verified results. In fact, combining microdermabrasion with an antioxidant serum enhances skin thickness and collagen formation in just six weeks, according to one study. Furthermore, participants’ antioxidant levels increased by 32% in that study.
The HydraFacial can help with a variety of skin issues, including deep wrinkles and acne scars. Some patients, however, should avoid HydraFacials to avoid further skin damage. HydraFacials might exacerbate rashes, sunburns, and rosacea flare-ups if you have active rashes, sunburns, or rosacea. And if you’re expecting a child, you should avoid HydraFacials since salicylic acid and some of its other active chemicals haven’t been proven safe for pregnant women.
How the HydraFacial Skin Care Procedure Works
The HydraFacial technique, also known as hydradermabrasion, mixes microdermabrasion-like exfoliation with moisturizing serums. The three-step method exfoliates, deep cleans, and moisturizes your skin while removing pollutants. This technique is more effective than standard chemical peels when it comes to cleansing, exfoliating, and hydrating your skin.
Here’s what to expect when you visit Michelle Esthetics for a HydraFacial treatment:
- Your esthetician will begin by moving a vortex wand across the surface of your skin. Impurities trapped deep within your pores, such as blackheads, will be removed using this tool. Chemical peels will also be used to exfoliate your skin.
- Your esthetician will then use the wand with a vaccuum-like attachment. Additional impurities will be extracted from your pores, revealing your radiant skin.
- Finally, moisturizing antioxidant serums will be used to complete the operation. Your esthetician will use a pen-like device to administer serums containing glycolic and hyaluronic acid to your skin.
- Your esthetician may recommend additional treatments like dermal fillers or LED light therapy after your HydraFacial. These add-ons can be purchased prior to your first visit to address skin issues.
After that, your esthetician at Michelle Esthetics will provide you with aftercare instructions and suggestions. To achieve your ultimate cosmetic goals, you may need to schedule follow-up treatments.
Avoid exfoliating treatments for the first few days after your HydraFacial. The HydraFacial is a treatment that already provides extensive exfoliation, so redness, peeling, or other indicators of irritation are rare. Excessive exfoliating might damage your skin’s surface and bring about such redness and irritation.
How to Prepare for a HydraFacial
Preparation is essential for maximizing the efficiency of your HydraFacial treatment, as it is for other cosmetic procedures. The experts at Michelle Esthetics will build a treatment plan based on your skin condition before your HydraFacial. This plan will outline your skincare routine, treatments to use in preparation for the HydraFacial, and what to avoid before and after the procedure.
Exfoliation, limiting sun exposure, and adjusting your skincare routine can all help your skin absorb the antioxidant benefits of HydraFacial’s tailored serums and add-ons. Although everyone’s skin is different, the following tips can help you get the most out of your HydraFacial.
- Stop using isotretinoin at least 6 months before your first HydraFacial. This acne medication may interact with HydraFacial’s tailored serums and exfoliation in a negative way. Speak to an esthetician at Michelle Esthetics if you have recently taken or are currently taking isotretinoin.
- Avoid laser treatments, chemical peels, and skin fillers for two weeks before your first HydraFacial.
- Botox sessions should not be scheduled one week prior to your HydraFacial. Botox injections can be scheduled on the same day as your HydraFacial, but they must be done afterward.
- Avoid tanning and sun exposure for at least three days before your HydraFacial. If you must be outside in the sun, always use sunscreen with a minimum SPF of 35. If you have fair skin, you may need a more powerful sunscreen.
- Stop using any over-the-counter acne drugs or treatments, including salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide, two days before your HydraFacial. Waxing your face or using exfoliating treatments like glycolic acid or enzyme-based exfoliants should also be avoided. Finally, you should also stay away from any tretinoin-based products.
- Do not shave your face the day of your HydraFacial. If you feel the need to shave, do it at least 3 to 4 hours before your appointment. Ask your Michelle Esthetics esthetician before your appointment if they can recommend a cleanser to use before and after your treatment. Since some components can be unpleasant, it’s crucial to prepare your skincare routine ahead of time.
These are just general guidelines. If your Michelle Esthetics esthetician recommends a different treatment plan, then that’s the one you should adhere to.
HydraFacial treatments at Michelle Esthetics cost about $175 to $315 per session. Keep in mind that HydraFacial MD add-ons or booster sessions may raise the total cost of your treatment. Before your first session, your esthetician will make sure you understand the cost of your treatment.
To learn more about our payment options and arrange your esthetician consultation, contact us today.
What Our Clients Are Saying About Us
- Bianca Schneider
“I saw Michelle today for my lip fillers. She was absolutely phenomenal. Such a nice environment, clean, and everyone in the office made me feel so welcome. Michelle was so personable, funny, and professional. She made me feel so comfortable while under her care and I honestly cannot describe how happy I am with my results! Definitely will be returning!”
- Dana Dever
“Michelle was fabulous! She knows what she’s talking about and takes the time to answer any questions you have and really makes you feel at ease. She will talk you through any and all options and makes you feel so comfortable the entire time. So happy I found this place, they are wonderful all around!”
- Victoria Boraske
“Fantastic service, I had Michelle for my Botox. Was very thorough prior to doing anything and was seamlessly explaining anything she was doing. Definitely will be back to see her.”
- Summer Menta
“As soon as I walked in, I INSTANTLY felt comfortable. Then once I spoke to Michelle, I felt like I’ve known her for years. She’s absolutely great. VERY knowledgeable and a true professional. So easy going and down to earth. All of the staff just gave off a great vibe.”
- Nina Lopez
“Michelle is AMAZING! I am also really happy with my results.”
- Anastacia Novosyadlo
“Had amazing experience! I was there exactly 2 weeks ago when I saw Michelle. it has been hands down the best experience. She took her time really making sure I had good results and that I was satisfied. I was really worried about bruising, but she made sure to do it in the way that to my surprise I did not bruise at all. I will be going back for sure. I had a lot of questions and she helped me with everything. I had an issue with my brilliant distinctions program and they took their time to help me with everything. the price was also amazing for the best service I’ve ever had.”
- Kevin Shen
“Michelle knows her stuff very well. I got 40 units on my upper face. I have good skin for my age. I am 43 years old. But I stated to get frown lines in my mid-thirties. Since then I have been getting Botox probably once or twice a year. I also have small lines on my forehead. Michelle also injected some on my eye corners to lift my “droopy“ a bit. I am very happy about the overall experience.
Also Michelle looks so young. I probably will get some injections (filler) from her later as she obviously doesn’t overdo it. I hate fake, plastic look when it’s too much.”